For one of our clients, a Herentals-based company with headquarters in the US, we are currently looking for a Junior HR Business Partner (m/f).
Our client is a leading player in the field of explosion, fire and pressure protection for different types of industries and applications. The company serves multinationals in the food, (petro)chemical and pharmaceutical industry.
The Belgian branch employs 120 people, 30/70 operators and office staff. Several departments operate at the plant, ranging from purchase and production to business development and sales.
This is a family-owned business, with worldwide operations.
You will be the right hand of the Human Resources Manager. As a junior HR Business Partner you will take care of HR process administration, employee time registration, employee benefits and payroll processing (for both operators and office staff) in close collaboration with the payroll company.
You manage the individual files of all employees independently (onboarding, time credit, illness, termination, employee life cycle changes, internal mobility, etc.). You are also the point of contact for employees, managers and senior managers for any HR related questions and process matters. Reporting is also one of your responsibilities.
You will assist the HR Manager in various tasks, including translation of the overall business strategy into local HR processes, targets and strategies in line with the global HR vision, recruitment and HR projects.
Finally, you will contribute to the constant optimization and modernization of existing HR processes.
- You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree (psychology, HR, economics, law or any related field).
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in HR administration and/or payroll and you want to broaden your experience.
- You combine a warm personality and team spirit with strong communication skills (written and spoken English and Dutch).
- You are not afraid to work in a highly changing environment.
- You have an eye for detail and show a high level of accuracy.
- You are able to respond efficiently to changing priorities.
- You show discretion and are aware that you are working with sensitive and confidential information.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- You enjoy the richness of working in a multinational business.
- Permanent contract with competitive salary package based on your experience and education, complemented by meal vouchers, eco vouchers, healthcare and group insurance, bicycle lease.
- A working environment that encourages people to reach their maximum potential, both personally and professionally. A productive, innovative and pleasant atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours.
Please send us your CV and cover letter (in English).